Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Nov 4, 2011

Friday 11.04.11

For time:
25 sit-ups
1 pull-up
20 sit-ups
2 pull-ups
15 sit-ups
3 pull-ups
10 sit-ups
4 pull-ups
5 sit-ups
5 pull-ups

Don't worry Mamas. I can't do a pull up either..... but I never will if I don't try every once in a while. So do your best, use a chair or a husband to assist your attempts and go slow on the way down. If you don't have a pull-up bar yet, sub for push-ups (which, after the 100 we did yesterday, are not going to be fun). I am going to try for the pull-ups......someday I will get one on my own!

12 comments:

Jodie said...

5:03
first 5 pullups were good..then i needed help.

mary said...

3:25
all pull-ups unassisted
nothing like a three minute work-out!

Brent and Britta said...

4:22 - I only used a little stool for the last 2 sets of pull-ups. I can't believe I can actually do almost 6 pull-ups on my own!

Amber Carter said...

6:00 - all pull ups were assisted

Jenni said...

5:20
Still can't do even close to 1 on my own. All assisted.

Chris: 3:55
doubled the pull-ups

Brent and Britta said...

Chris is a stud and Mary is my hero! Totally making Brent do this one!

jamie said...

Forgot to time it but did this! Pushups for pull ups.

Brent and Britta said...

I guess I did it wrong. Brent just informed me that I did chin-ups and not pull-ups... Oops!

Aub said...

4:44 All assisted pullups. 5 situps the rest were crunches.

Josh 3:09

mary said...

Correction! I did chin-ups too!

Duke~N~Morghan said...

3:10. I did pushups instead of the pull ups.

Amber Carter said...

What is the difference pull up vs chin up??