Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Nov 1, 2011

Tuesday 11.01.11

Run 800 meters
50 squats
Run 800 meters
50 sit-ups
Run 800 meters

Compare to 06.27.11

7 comments:

Amber Carter said...

19:06, on the treadmill and REAL situps (JENNI!)

Jenni said...

16:42

Think I might have done better if I hadn't hit 200 meters and felt like all my energy dumped right out of my feet. Never had that happen before. Came to the conclusion it is a result of only 5 hours of sleep last night (up too late folding laundry).

Halloween was CRAZY so I will have to do yesterday's WOD on Saturday.

Brent and Britta said...

14:22 - running right after 50 squats?! Comical!

Aub said...

22:37- Wowwee I'm out of shape! I only ran the first 400 meters, walked the rest but couldn't fit in the last 400 meters. Also I just did 50 crunches instead of full situps. I'm just glad though that I'm exercising. The last time I actually ran was I don't even remember.....sad.

Duke~N~Morghan said...

17:47 - I'm a day behind... :)

Jenni said...

Chris: 14:something
added 100 push-ups

mary said...

16:14