Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Nov 15, 2011

Tuesday 11.15.11

"Lieutenant Murphy" 

For time:
1 mile Run
100 Push-ups
200 Sit-ups
300 Squats
1 mile Run

Partition the push-ups, sit-ups, and squats as needed. Start and finish with a mile run.

Don't quit Mamas! Even if you need a minute break.... take it and then continue.

9 comments:

Jodie said...

you're killing me jenni!
35:36

Duke~N~Morghan said...

I did Friday's before this one and now I'm about dead! I thought I would have time to finish both - I got through Friday's and all of todays except I didn't finish the last mile :( a much needed "mama time" pedicure is this morning that I need to go to :)
time for today without the last mile: 30:30

jamie said...

39.56

Brent and Britta said...

35:30 - I hate you and "murph" is gay! That was stupid. I have no idea why I did it!

chris alvies said...

31:49
Had to stop my time before the last mile and go do carpool and then run the last mile so I got a little breather in there.

Britta- you will know why you did it when you look at your abs & butt in the mirror tomorrow! The results are the best and that is why we kill ourselves. ;)

Amber Carter said...

Did Chris just tell Britta to look at her abs and butt in the mirror? ;)

Amber Carter said...

I hate you.
49:15

Jenni said...

Amber- Ha ha ha! Oops, I was logged in under Chris when I posted. That is funny.

Everybody hates me, nobody likes me, guess I'll go eat some worms. ;)

Randall said...

32:01
Jenni - I loved it! and love you!
Even though the lady at Banana Republic told me I had a big butt today!!!! I felt strong! xoxo