Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Nov 16, 2011

Wednesday 11.16.11

3 rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
Rest 2 minutes


 **Note to Mamas: leave your birth date in your comments and I will create a special WOD in your name on your birthday!! :)

11 comments:

Jodie said...

3:49
4:59
4:20

13:08 total

Jodie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Duke~N~Morghan said...

I wasn't able to run today so I did the WOD from 10/25. 10:20 for time
birthday: 6/26

Jodie said...

my birthday is coming up...make it a good one :) I'll need it so I can eat more christmas goodies.

12/22

Jenni said...

My tracker got messed up but I did the first 800 in 5:28 and kept that same pace for the rest. I forgot and only rested 20 seconds between rounds. It was a good run today and I hope I am popular again now.

(If I don't give y'all the hard ones your bodies won't transform and you will hate me anyways so...I would rather you hate me for hard core WODs than soft bods :)

jamie said...

4.36
4.34
4.28

jamie said...

Booger just checked what I thought was a half mile and its a little short. Figured I wasnt that fast!

Brent and Britta said...

3:41
3:36
3:43

Now THAT was my kind of workout! :) thanks for the break!

mary said...

I just ran 2.4km with a time of 14:20.

mary said...

Jamie and I have the same birthday! 3/24

Amber Carter said...

4:07
3:42
4:25

What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger, right?

birthday 9/6