Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Nov 23, 2011

Wednesday 11.23.11

For time:
100 Burpees

(oh crap!)

4 comments:

Duke~N~Morghan said...

10:53. I didn't even take a second to think about it when I saw what we were doing today. I knew if I thought about it I would find some reason not to do it! That was hard!

Jenni said...

12:10
I have been dreading this all morning....but if it makes any of you feel any better, the guys are doing 100 burpee pull-ups!

mary said...

11:59 ... I had to take a couple rest breaks. My arms hate me right now.

Amber Carter said...

16:55. I didn't do the pushups in about 30 of them