Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Jan 20, 2012

Friday 01.20.12

"Cesca"

Run 5K

Compare to 09.22.11

Happy Birthday Cesca!

11 comments:

Sharon said...

I Accidentally pushed stop instead of pause when I was done so I didn't see my time :( it was somewhere between 28 & 29 min., I think.

ivonne said...

28:10 it was fun running in the rain!!

Duke~N~Morghan said...

I wasn't able to run so I did Wednesdays again.

Bp: 5
Sq: 25
Pu: 9
Su: 16
Lunge: 16
Total: 71
I pushes myself to try to beat my last total. I increased it by 5

Amber Carter said...

26:40, 6.9 pace on treadmill

Jenni said...

Had to wait until today to do it but did it!
29.20
3.21 miles
with a 5 and 7 year old trailing me on their bikes... wasn't sure if they were going to make it! :)

Sharon said...

Ran It again today in 27:45.
Just wanted to say thanks Jenni for doing this blog. It's been a long time since I have enjoyed working out but I LOVE crossfit!(mama style:)

Jenni said...

Thanks Sharon! That makes me so happy. When you find something good, you want to share it. ;)

Jenni said...

Thanks Sharon! That makes me so happy. When you find something good, you want to share it. ;)

jamie said...

32.50

Brent and Britta said...

26:15
pushing the jogger with my little 14 pounder in it... Halfway through my 27 pounder decides to ditch the bike and ride on the front of the stroller! It got a lot harder after that!

mary said...

26:14
I beat Britta Ditta by 1 second!!!
OK, so I am going to ignore the fact that she was pushing 2 children for just a minute and relish in the glory!
... although I do recognize the glory is all hers!