Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Jan 2, 2012

Monday 01.02.12

3 rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
20 Sit-ups
12 Thrusters, 10-20lbs

10 comments:

Sharon said...

18:57

Duke~N~Morghan said...

17:50. It feels good to be back! I've been missing my workouts!

Duke~N~Morghan said...

17:50. It feels good to be back! I've been missing my workouts!

Brent and Britta said...

14:13 - still sick, so the cold air kind of hurt my throat, but glad I did it!

Jenni said...

18:40
20lb thrusters (forgot how many and did 15 each round)

ivonne said...

18:48

mary said...

16:38
20lb thrusters

jamie said...

25Ish

Jodie said...

about 19
chris "the anti runner" about 20

couldn't believe he joined me. was fun to have a running partner.

Amber Carter said...

16:52