Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Jan 3, 2012

Tuesday 01.03.12

For time:
Run 2 miles
Rest 2 minutes
20 Squat clean, 20-30lbs
20 Box jumps
20 Walking lunges
20 Box jumps
20 Squat cleans, 20-30lbs
Rest 2 minutes
Run 2 miles

Brutal!

9 comments:

Sharon said...

45:48 WOW!

Jodie said...

52:47
Kicked my hiney today.
CAn I blame it on congestion...or has all the holiday eating caught up with me?

Jenni said...

41:56
20lb cleans (those were the hardest)

ivonne said...

48:03 I was glad it was over!!!!

Brent and Britta said...

37:55- was only 20 seconds slower on my second 2 miles than I was on my first... So surprising since the last half of the work-out felt so much harder!

jamie said...

50Ish

Amber Carter said...

48:56. Ok Britta, give up the secret. Do you have prosthetic legs or something???

mary said...

38:22 (not including the 4 minute rest)
20lb cleans

jamie said...

I wondered if we were supposed to include.the 4 min rest! I did, another reason i put ” ish”. Lol!