Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Feb 10, 2012

Friday 02.10.12

Complete as many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:
12 Box Jumps, 18 inch box
6 Thrusters, 20-25lbs
6 Bar-facing burpees

*just lay a broomstick on the ground and jump over with both feet.

10 comments:

Jodie said...

8 rounds +9 box jumps

Sharon said...

8 or 9 rounds (I lost track) + box jumps

Brent and Britta said...

12 - I'm drenched!!!

Ian and Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ian and Amy said...

9+ box jumps

Brent and Britta said...

Thinking that since I did more than Jodie that I must have done it wrong! :/

Brent and Britta said...

Ok, talked to jenni, I did it right! Go me!

Sharon said...

Nice Job Britta! I think the same thing when I beat jodie, which I think was once ;)

mary said...

7
Can't say my heart was in this one.
20lbs.

annie said...

7 rounds + box jumps and thrusters
12" step ups for box jumps