Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Feb 16, 2012

Thursday 02.16.12

5 rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
9 Push-ups


8 comments:

Sharon said...

24:03

Ian and Amy said...

29:00
I had to walk that last one, my shins are sore

Duke~N~Morghan said...

20:34. I did yesterday's wod today. 5 rounds of 600 meters and squat cleans. I pushed the girls in the stroller while running for the first time today, hopefully I can do that more often!

ivonne said...

24:45

mary said...

19:59
(ran on treadmill)

Brent and Britta said...

19:51
With boy push-ups :)

Duke~N~Morghan said...

Wow! Comparing my time, I must have been super slow running today... 28:50 was my time for the 5 rounds of 800 meters plus pushups.

Jodie said...

27:06 boy pu