Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Feb 21, 2012

Tuesday 02.21.12

8 rounds for time of:
10 Burpees
15 Jumping alternating lunges
20 Jump rope or Jump jacks
25 yard Shuttle sprint (5 x 5 yards)
Rest 90 seconds

11 comments:

Jodie said...

19:20
90 sec breaks were +\- 10 sec
Hard to keep track

Sharon said...

21:15

Duke~N~Morghan said...

19:40. I thought the 90 sec breaks were crazy at first, but I needed every second of them!

Brent and Britta said...

21:13

Jenni said...

Chris- 30:16 with double unders instead of jump rope.

Ian and Amy said...

22:45

mary said...

21:50
Push-ups with burpees

Amber Carter said...

23:55. Felt really week today but glad I pushed through it.

Cameron and Jill said...

20 minutes flat! I was thinking I'd be around 25 but PUSHED that last round!! AWESOME routine!!
-J

Ashley said...

21:30 my 14 and 5 year old did it with me - the 5 killed it!!!

Ashley said...

5 year old,lol