Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Feb 29, 2012

Wednesday 02.29.12

Complete as many rounds as possible in 25 minutes of:
11 Push-ups
12 Deadlifts, 30 lbs
13 Sit-ups


10 comments:

Sharon said...

20 or 21 (i have the hardest time keeping track!) + pushups deadlifts and 5 situps

Valentine said...

I was slow today, 15 rounds. BUT, I did Tuesdays workout first.

Duke~N~Morghan said...

28 plus pushups, dead lifts and 6 situps

Brent and Britta said...

21 plus 5 push-ups

Ian and Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dee said...

17 w/ 20 lbs

Jenni said...

15 as RXed
I'm BACK!!!!! After 5 weeks of recovery... I am so glad to get to do the WODS again! It is weird though because I have to relearn how to do a push-up (the first 11 were really hard!) and I feel like I have regressed 5 months even though I have only been off for 5 weeks. I did the 7 minutes in burpee Hell WOD from Monday last night and my endurance was horrible. Oh well, I am back, I will get there again...one WOD at a time. ;)

Jenni said...

Chris- 21 rounds
52.5 lb deadlift

Ian and Amy said...

17+ push ups + deadlifts
However I did crunches instead of sit ups

ivonne said...

18 + push ups
30lbs deadlifts