Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Mar 13, 2012

Tuesday 03.13.12

"Thorisottir"

5 rounds for time of:
12 Deadlifts,  20 lbs
9 Hang power cleans, 20 lbs
6 Push jerks, 20 lbs

13 comments:

Dee said...

5:34. That seems a bit fast. I'll wait to see what everyone else posts. Either way my arms are dead.

Jodie said...

3:21

Ian and Amy said...

4:11

Brent and Britta said...

3:37
Thank you for doing such a quick WOD today! You must have known that I'm running on very little sleep!

Duke~N~Morghan said...

3:37

Jenni said...

5:58
as RXed
was really trying to focus on correct form and movement instead of rushing through it. It would definitely be easier with a bar!

Valentine said...

6:55


Again the slow-poke! I was trying to mimic the form I saw on the video... last thing I want to do is injure myself :)

Sharon said...

3:27

mary said...

4:07
as RX'd

Amber Carter said...

Finally did snatches from a couple weeks ago for my WOD today.

ivonne said...

3:54

kt said...

6.18 30 lbs

Sara said...

6:40 you mean 20# total right not 20# in each hand?