Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Apr 26, 2012

Thursday 04.26.12

3 rounds for time of 21-15-9 reps:
10lb overhead squat
burpees
leg lifts


Compare to 09.09.11


19 comments:

Jess said...

10:01

Do burpees ever get easier?!?!?

Jodie said...

5:39
Compared to 7:05

The Dolezal Family said...

7:18
I HATE burpees

Dee said...

7:53

Ian and Amy said...

7:00

Valentine said...

WOW, the squats felt so unnatural to me today. Weird feeling. First time doing the overhead.

9:54. The burpees were actually easier today than the squats, for me.

Ian and Amy said...

20 lb squats- all I have

Brent and Britta said...

5:32
Compare to 8:09 in September

Duke~N~Morghan said...

5:42 compared to 9:39. I'm amazed at my improvement! Burpees are getting easier, but is still don't like them :)

Jenni said...

7:42
My legs have been on fire all week. That's progress!

Sharon said...

7:10 after 20 200m sprints. My legs are tired!!

Robin said...

5:19 felt that one for sure!

housewife said...

9:55 !! Any suggestions on doing the squats with dumbells? I couldn't keep my arms straight.

Jenni said...

Pretty sure most of us are using dumbbells. You can find more video tutorials on form on YouTube. Search: crossfit overhead squat

Jenni said...

I am sure it is easier with a bar.

Jenna Leach said...

7:45

Amber said...

9:41 with 15lb bar

Steph said...

7:56 w/ 35lb bar

mary said...

6:59 with 20lb bar
compared to 8:52