Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Apr 24, 2012

Tuesday 04.24.12

8 rounds for max reps of:
Sit-ups, 20 seconds
Rest 10 seconds
20 lb Squat clean, 20 seconds
Rest 10 seconds


15 comments:

Jodie said...

Su 158
Sq 232

Dee said...

Su 115
Sq 81

Brent and Britta said...

Sit-ups - 108
Squat cleans - 99

Valentine said...

SU 92
SQ 79

More often I would max out at 12 SU's and 10 SQ's.

Is everyone doing crunches or the full sit ups?

Jenni said...

There are no crunches in Crossfit. ;)

Duke~N~Morghan said...

127 su (full sit ups)
120 sq

Jodie said...

Full sit ups. But why are my squat numbers so high?

Jodie said...

Oh.....I did regular squats...not cleans. Oops.

Sharon said...

140 su
99 sq

Jess said...

95 SU
89 SQ-10 lbs

Jenni said...

115 SU
55 Cleans
As RXed.

Valentine said...

I didn't think there were crunches in crossfit, so I am just in awe! Way to go everyone!

Ian and Amy said...

92 SU
54 cleans
I stunk at that one, you all are awesome!!!

Duke~N~Morghan said...

I thought my sq cleans were still high in number... I re watched how to do them and I was t doing them right. Im actually not sure what I was doing, it wasn't a plain squat, but it wasnt a squat clean either! Lol anyhow, I'm sure that's why my number was still high.

mary said...

Sit-ups - 120
Squats - 80
As rx'd