Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Apr 4, 2012

Wednesday 04.04.12

3 rounds for time:
20 Dips
25 Push-ups
30 Sit-ups
35 Leg lifts
40 Box jumps

Compare to 09.05.11


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

15:54 some girl push ups. Alternating leg on jump box.

Valentine said...

20 even.

Brent and Britta said...

17:10
Didn't push myself at all! Took my time and had to convince myself to finish! Really lagging this morning without a full night of sleep!

Ian and Amy said...

16:30 just glad I finished! Not feeling so great today

Sharon said...

14:46
That was a lot harder than I thought it would be!

Duke~N~Morghan said...

11:15. My time from September was 18 mins! Wow, I was really surprised at the difference!

Jenni said...

16:27
I had convinced myself that I wasn't going to WOD today because my glutes and hamstrings are on fire from the last 2 WODS, I am seriously walking like a cowboy! But then Chris was going to do it without me and I couldn't have that. I wasn't pushing too hard but still beat my last time by 4 minutes! Got 'er done.

Chris: 12:26