Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Apr 18, 2012

Wednesday 04.18.12

For time:
Run 800 meters
10 rounds of the couplet:
10 Push-ups
10 One legged squats (1 leg each round)
Run 800 meters


11 comments:

Ian and Amy said...

Right around 16. I accidentally cleared my timer

Brent and Britta said...

14:31

Sharon said...

13:58

Valentine said...

I don't even think I'm in the same solar system as some of you!! 20:24. Those squats were hard, did anyone make it all the way down? I found some tutorials on intermediate steps, but there is no way I could've gone all the way down on the first workout.

Duke~N~Morghan said...

13:43.

Duke~N~Morghan said...

Because I had the girls with me, I pushed them in the jogger and did the 1600 meter run and came home and did the remainder of the wod. I had my best time running with the jogger today, it felt great!!

The Dolezal Family said...

First workout on this site, I've done some crossfit in the past, I've been runnig as my main form of exercise. My time was 15:51 but I'll admit I did girl pushups and the one legged squats were pretty pathetic. Plus, I always forget to run the fastest, not just do my normal jog pace. Kinda important thing to remember when doing crossfit!

Jenni said...

13:44
Those last 20 push-ups were hard!

jamie said...

16Ish terrible pushups!

Jess said...

15:38

Amber said...

17:37...I think I need a different warmup than my 1-mile run for the run wods.