Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Jun 19, 2012

Tuesday 06.19.12

For time:
Run 1600 meters
150 Jump rope
50 Burpees
Run 800 meters
100 Jump rope
 35 Burpees
Run 400 meters
50 Jump rope
20 Burpees

10 comments:

Sharon said...

34:10
Slow and steady today:/

Jodie said...

Are you serious?! I'm going back to bed.

Ian and Amy said...

32:51
I may have cheated. I clumped the run together. Then got my kid up and going and then I finished the jump jacks and burpees

Duke~N~Morghan said...

27:22... I think I might die

Jodie said...

29:53
Just shoot me.

ivonne said...

27:51 that was a good one!!

betsy said...

This is a good one, did spin today after work and got through 1st round (16 min). I'm too tired and sore (from all thosepush ups yesterday) to finish- will try this weekend though!

Tamber said...

Wow! Kicked my butt. took me 35:10, but I'm new to crossfit, so I will get better soon.

Valentine said...

31:39

Jess said...

27:54