Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Jun 20, 2012

Wednesday 06.20.12

"Christian"

10 rounds, each for time of:
15 Push-ups
Sprint 60 yards
Rest 60 seconds

 Happy Birthday Chris!
 This might be a little of my husband overload 
but it isn't his fault that his birthday is so close to Father's Day! ;)


6 comments:

Jodie said...

16:15 including rests
Half boy pu

Ian and Amy said...

15:46 with rests- girly push ups
My birthday is July 2nd :)

Brent and Britta said...

16:22 including rests
Only a handful of boy push-ups
Just happy I did the WOD at all today! So tired from my 5:30 am wake-up!

Sharon said...

15:40
July 22

Tamber said...

17:31 including all rest ( last 60 seconds included). Hopefully I got the distance right on the treadmill.

ivonne said...

15:27 for My rests I walked back from the sprints plus 5 more seconds.
My birthday June 16th :)