Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Jul 12, 2012

Thursday 07.12.12

"Amy"

For time:
50 Wall ball shots, 10 pound ball
25 Knees-to-elbows
40 Wall ball shots, 10 pound ball
20 Knees-to-elbows
30 Wall ball shots, 10 pound ball
15 Knees-to-elbows
20 Wall ball shots, 10 pound ball
10 Knees-to-elbows
10 Wall ball shots, 10 pound ball
5 Knees-to-elbows
Happy Late Birthday Amy!

7 comments:

Betsy said...

6:26

Beth said...

9:08

Where can I find a wall ball? I've looked all over, but no luck. Been using the heaviest couch pillows, but would really like to get a 10 lb wall ball.

Jenni said...

I got mine at Target. It is a rubber weight ball.

Brent and Britta said...

7:41

Duke~N~Morghan said...

6:39. I got mine at target too

Ian and Amy said...

5:59
Leg lifts instead of KTE :/ I should have gotten a pull up bar or my birthday. Thanks for the birthday wod :)

Jenni said...

9:33
With basketball because deadlift burpees tweeked my back a little.