Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Jul 11, 2012

Wednesday 07.11.12

8 rounds for time of:
Run 200 meters
10 Dumbbell burpee deadlifts, 20 pound dumbbells


10 comments:

Greg and Michelle said...

I loved that video! Thanks for all the great workouts!

Brent and Britta said...

18:46
Slow and steady since I'm fasting and knew I couldn't rehydrate (not recommended!)!
20 lbs. total
Pushing a jogger.

Brent and Britta said...

Ps - I held the dumbbells the whole time and I did an overhead press with each one.

Valentine said...

So that video made me cry.

Jenni said...

19:05
20 lbs total (Chris was using other weights)
Held weights through burpees
Britta.....show off. ;)

Chris: 18:15
60 lbs total
Held on

Ian and Amy said...

17:33
Held the weights. That was hard!

Valentine said...

20:12. 15 lb db's, girlie push-ups.
The video made me cry because it totally makes me grateful that I can do the things I do because I can, still here with my cute family. Just what I needed today, thank you and thanks for all the WOD's!!!

Jennifer said...

20:38

Duke~N~Morghan said...

I didn't get the burpees done but I did run 2 miles pushing the girls in the jogger.

Courtney said...

Thanks for that video !! "Man up right there .. Quit your bitchin'" .. Loved it !! And thanks for the workout :o)