Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Apr 3, 2015

Friday 04.03.15

5 rounds for time of:
20 box jumps, 18-inch box
20 butterfly sit-ups
20 hip raises (challenge with: single leg hip raises)

Post time to comments.


90 DAY CHALLENGE X: DAY 81
Vi-shake
no caffeine
no soda
fruit or veggie snacks
no food after 8:00pm
no alcohol
 reduce sugar intake
drink water every day
no fried food
8 hours of sleep
no preservatives 
eliminate wheat
finish strong!

NEXT 90 DAY CHALLENGE
BEGINS IN 10 DAYS: 
April 13th, 2015
get your shakes
(click Join the Challenge to see the kits)


 get smokin' legs for shorts weather!

 If you have any questions, please visit our facebook page for more info and a fast response.

13 comments:

Denise said...

Felt like I had lead in my legs and I took a rest day yesterday.
13:58 including interruptions

Rachael said...

14:43
2 rounds one leg hip raises other three rounds normal

Kirsten said...

Two rounds in aprox. 6 min. Stopped because felt my abs protesting and I've been having trouble with Braxton-Hicks lately, so I figured I'd stop rather than pay for it the rest of the day. Subbed step ups and crunches. 16 weeks pregnant with baby #6

Julie said...

11:14
Step ups on 18"
Arms crossed
One leg hip raises- got tough at end- could feel all those lunges yesterday!!

Happy Easter!

Becky said...

8:48
Step ups
One leg hip raises

Brent and Britta said...

11:20
Injured my knee and I have a half marathon next week so I took it super easy.
Step-ups for box jumps and 1-legged hip raises.

Elizabeth said...

12:26 10 pound bsu. 400 meter run afterwards.

Andrews family said...

Made up yesterday's WOD and then

11:28.
18" step ups
Regular hip raises (legs are jello after lunges)

Still sick but pushing through.

zang said...

6 minutes. Skipped box jumps and subbed with weighted step ups because it's 1st day of my cycle and the thought of jumping anywhere made my uterus cry.

zang said...

O and only made it through 3 rounds before kids needed me so I did squats every time I moved laundry today 😛

Cassi said...

3 mi then 9:58 on 2 steps

Tiffany said...

16:08, did single leg hip raises. Was a little slower because I was entertaining my one year old as I was exercising. :)

Marguerite Spriggs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.