Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Apr 30, 2015

Thursday 04.30.15

"Marlene"

3 rounds for time of:
15 Hang power clean, 20 lbs
15 Burpees

Compare to 04.30.14

Post time to comments.
 
(check out under her chin even!)

"Happy Anniversary, Jenni!  It's already been a year since I found your blog and became a dedicated follower. My year with you started out great!  I followed the workouts AND ate appropriately with incredible results...for 2 months. Then I continued to do the workouts, got stronger and faster, but quit eating appropriately.  Over the next 8 months I gained 8#...but muscle weighs more than fat, right?!  Haha!  I was only kidding myself. With our anniversary fast approaching, I have spent the last 2 months focusing on my nutrition. I eat "clean" about 80% of the time and try to keep my diet full of fruits, veggies, complex carbs and lean meats. In the last 2 months, I have lost 13# and numerous inches. And amazingly, I feel incredible and have gotten even faster and stronger than before." -Hiit Mama Marlene April 2014
90 DAY CHALLENGE XI: DAY 18
Vi-shake
no caffeine
fruit or veggie snacks

22 comments:

Andrea McElvaine said...

8:25 w press followed yesterday's WOD

E said...

Ran 1.25 miles in 10 minutes
Wod= 8 minutes flat

Julie said...

8:01
35#

Stephanie James said...

9:45 rxd

Holly D. said...

6:52
30#

Brent and Britta said...

5:30
As rxed

Andrews family said...

6:13
30#

Vs 6:45 w/ 20# snatches (accidental substitution)

Jenni said...

5:24

Jenni said...

Melissa- 6:33
15 weeks pregnant

The Opposite of Imagination said...

8:48
45 lb Bar
Strict Burpees w/ Boy Push-ups

Compare to last year at 9:36. Definitely not strict burpees.

Tera Stevens said...

7:15

Marguerite Spriggs said...

4.5 mile run then

5:58. Subbed 20# kb swings for cleans.

Linda Slater said...

7:59

Heather said...

7:01
20#
Burpee to plank

Donette said...

10:56.

Elizabeth said...

7:46 almost a minute slower than last year but I did 25 pounds heavier.

emorris said...

6:30

emorris said...

6:30

Meredith Pross said...

7:42 10# dumbbells

Denise said...

5:59
45 lbs

Tiffany said...

9:19, 20#, full burpees

slydegirll said...

8:29, 20# and full burpees