Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

May 19, 2015

Tuesday 05.19.15

10 100-meter sprints

Rest as needed between efforts.

 Compare to 06.27.14

Post best and worst times to comments.


90 DAY CHALLENGE XI: DAY 36
Vi-shake
no caffeine
fruit or veggie snacks
no food after 8:00pm
no alcohol
reduce sugar

13 comments:

Stephanie James said...

Best 18 sec
Worst 25 sec
Mist between 20-23
Rest 30 sec between each run

Rachael said...

Best 21:34
Worst 25:31
Average around 22
(vs. best 29, worst32)

Becky said...

Best :23
Worst :25

Meredith Pross said...

Pushed stroller

Best 17 seconds
Worst 24 seconds

E said...

Did 10 100 meter sprints with 100 meter jogs between each.... Not sure of my times though but I was very very sweaty after this one!

E said...

Oh man I just realized I did 200 meter sprints and 200 meter jogs! I guess I wasn't awake enough this morning for this workout!!

Rissa W said...

Subbed with 5 burpees each round.
Best :15
Worst :17

Andrews family said...

40 degrees and pouring rain! When did I trade sunny Colorado for Portland??

Subbed 10 burpees each round.
Best = 33
Worst = 37
Average = 34.4

The Opposite of Imagination said...

Started with 30 good form burpees to warm up. Then only ended up being able to finish 5 sprints before I was needed at sports practices. Ended up scrimmaging at soccer so I got a little more running in.
Fastest: 16 seconds
Slowest: 18 seconds

AmyD said...

Best 29; worst 40. This was hard because I haven't been running, but plan to incorporate at least 1 mile a week to get my endurance back up. This is worse than what I've done the last time😢

Jenni said...

Best= 14 seconds
Worst= 15 seconds

Tiffany said...

Best-17
Worst-21

Estimated distance

slydegirll said...

Best 17 seconds, worst 21 seconds