10 Deadlifts, 60 lbs
50 Double-unders (200 single jump)
Compare to 06.05.14
90 DAY CHALLENGE XI: DAY 53
fruit or veggie snacks
no food after 8:00pm
drink water every day
no fried food
NEXT WEEK'S ADDED CHALLENGE: get 8 hours of sleep
5 Benefits of Sleep
1. Health: Not getting enough Z's can compromise your immune system making you more susceptible to viruses. Plus, living in a constant state of sleep debt can contribute to high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes.
2. Smarts: Even though your body is at rest, your brain is buzzing. During sleep is when the brain sorts and processes information you absorbed while awake.
3. Weight Control: Recent research indicates a relationship between insufficient sleep and inability to lose or even maintain weight.
4. Coordination: Trying new activities that require coordination like step aerobics and playing the piano can be made more difficult after a bad night's sleep.
5. Beauty: They don't call it "beauty sleep" for nothing. While you sleep, your body repairs itself. Experts say you need 8 hours of sleep to avoid puffy, bloodshot eyes, as well as dark under-eye circles and a pale washed-out complexion.
Here is another great site about the importance of sleep to our heath and how much sleep our kids need: www.helpguide.org/life/sleeping