Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Jul 29, 2015

Wednesday 07.29.15

"Julie"

5 rounds for time of: 
10 deadlifts, 60-80 lbs
20 wall-ball shots, 10 lb ball


Compare to 07.22.14

Hiit Mama Julie
(Happy Birthday Julie!!)

"Hi Jenni! I just wanted to take the time to let you know that your hard work here is very much appreciated. My goal when I started was to be overall healthy, active and toned.  Now, 2 1/2 years later and just a week before my 39th birthday I feel amazing! It's more than just that I feel stronger physically, I feel it mentally. I feel empowered when I complete a tough WOD, or when I beat a previous time and what my body is able to accomplish now that it couldn't even just 6 months ago!  I am also very thankful for the women who follow and comment on this blog as well.  I feel like we are a community of women that helps support each other to be the best at where we are at.  I admire that we are real. We celebrate great times but also are able to share those times when we're struggling and there's no judging. When I read what someone is able to accomplish, it inspires me to push harder.  I love being able to workout from home and be a role model to my family as well.  Your commitment to helping women become stronger in every sense of the word is a gift that is life changing and a blessing. -Sincerely, Julie
PS- I attached a pic of me in my home gym. I'm pretty proud of that arm muscle :)"


16 comments:

Denise said...

Go Julie!!! You look awesome!
8:05
75 lb deadlift
15 lb slam ball in basement

Julie said...

6:50
65# DL
12# ball

*Came downstairs to workout and found a wall ball sitting in the room with a sweet note from my son! B-day #39 is already shaping up to be awesome!
It's hard to read the post I sent, but I am thankful for this blog and all you ladies who post each day. I feel like we empower and support each other where we are at in our fitness goals. Thanks ladies!

Have a great day!

Holly D. said...

Nice job Julie!!!
7:58
Subbed 15 push-ups and 5 pull-ups ea round for wall balls
60# DL

Nissa V said...

Somewhere around 18 minutes.
40# is most I can make for dl
Heat index 101°

Brittany Trausch said...

8:32
Subbed for dead lift-Sumo high pulls 40#
Subbed wall ball-Push press 20#

Tera Stevens said...

7:31. 75#. 10# thrusters for wall ball.

Tera Stevens said...

Your a beast!! Go girl!!

Jenessa Andrews said...

10:37
45# Deadlifts 30# KB swings for wall balls

Marguerite Spriggs said...

6:21. 65# deadlifts. Subbed 12kg (26#) swings for wall balls
Then ran 2.5 miles

Joanne said...

8:31

Andrews family said...

You look awesome, Julie!!

7:56
80# DL
30# thrusters for wallball

Sucking wind!!

jule said...

6:11
54# for dl (heaviest weights I have)
8# wall ball

Rissa W said...

7:23
60# DL, 20# wall ball with dumbbell

Heather Foster said...

8:39

laura said...

5:35
55# dl
10#ball

Brent and Britta said...

5:50
20 lb. DL
basketball wall ball