Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Oct 20, 2015

Tuesday 10.20.15

5 rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
10 bench presses, 20-30 lbs
10  push-ups

Post time to comments.


90 DAY CHALLENGE XII: DAY 50
Vi-shake
no caffeine
 only fruit or veggie snacks
no food after 8:00pm
no alcohol
reduce sugar intake
drink water every day
no fried food
get 8 hours of sleep

16 comments:

Denise said...

3 rounds (ran out of time)
Outside
30 lbs

Julie said...

21:28
Short on time
400m runs (elliptical)
50# bench
Boy pu

E said...

24:44

Holly D. said...

Unfortunately short on time as well.
3 rounds
16:57
40lbs

Laura said...

29:37 with knee push ups

Connie Klade said...

48:15

I know this is bad! This is my first time and I'm new to running as well, I hope i'm so I wound up walking my first 1/2 mile and walk/ran the other 4 rounds

I did stability ball bench press with 15lb dumbbells (the heaviest I have for now)

I can only do a couple pushups with good form, so for all sets I did 2 full pushups and then finished with knee pushups. Hopefully I'm much quicker next time round!!

I

Brent and Britta said...

23:31
Went a little over 800 for a total of 2.61 miles (instead of 2.5)
Did 20 bench press with 20 lbs.
Girl push-ups

Rissa W said...

31:31
Outside workout, 30# BP, GPU

Brandi said...

My first day! Whew!
Thank you for showing me how out of shape I am.

3 rounds - 30:11
Ran on treadmill.
40# bench press.
Girl push ups!

Marguerite Spriggs said...

25:20. Runs on treadmill
30# press

Valentine said...

11 weeks pregnant, I'm back to this site!!

WOD completed, did not run since I was not running before getting pregnant. Added butterfly situps to the bench press and pushups.

Donette said...

Did all the exercises first in just over 2 min, then walked for 1 1/2 hours. Still on running restriction.

Donette said...

Did all the exercises first in just over 2 min, then walked for 1 1/2 hours. Still on running restriction.

Sally said...

28:55
33#
Bpu

Gillian Monte said...

34:12
20lb BP
BPU

Andrews family said...

Did 10/21 WOD first, then:

27:49
Treadmill at 7.0
30# bench
5 PU on toes/5 on knees each round

Sore legs + cramps = just happy to finish