Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Oct 14, 2015

Wednesday 10.14.15

HERO WOD

9 rounds for time with a partner of:
9 pull-ups
11 cleans, 20 lbs
50-yard buddy carry

Share the work with your partner however you choose with only one person working at a time. If you can't find a partner, perform 5 reps of each exercise per round and find a heavy child (or object) to carry. ;)


90 DAY CHALLENGE XII: DAY 44
Vi-shake
no caffeine
 only fruit or veggie snacks
no food after 8:00pm
no alcohol
reduce sugar intake
drink water every day
no fried food

6 comments:

E said...

I did alone
Time was 17:40
Not sure how far I did the carry but I just carried 50 lbs in Dumbbells ( I guessed the length)

Brent and Britta said...

I did alone
5 reps of jump pull-ups
5 reps of cleans 20 lbs.
Heaviest child I could find was only 33 pounds.
8:15

Becky said...

15:57
Did workout by myself. The only partner I could find weighs 180 and I weigh 100. Not sure that would work out. Jumping pull ups 40 lbs of dumbells for the carry. I got out of synch at some point. I either did one too many rounds of pull ups or one too few rounds of cleans.

Andrews family said...

No buddies to work out with so did "Slayer" from 1 year ago.

3 rounds:
15 front squats 30#
15 push ups
15 jumping lunges
15 K2E
15 hang clean 30#
15 body surfers

10:50
10 PU on toes/5 PU on knees each round
K2E on floor

Vs 10:58; all PU on knees

Heather Foster said...

16:29
Used large 35 lb weight to carry
Green band in pull ups

Gillian Monte said...

15:47
Did alone
Modified pull ups.
Hubby weighs over 200lb so used 34lb kiddo.