Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Jan 20, 2016

Wednesday 01.20.16

"Cesca" 

Run 10K

Compare to 01.20.15

I have to be honest and tell you that I dread this WOD all year long, and we only do this once a year! But you will surprise yourself when you finish this! Even if you have to walk, even if you run a mile and then walk a mile, do what you can to finish and be proud that you accomplished it.
Happy Birthday Ces!
To my fiercest friend: you are such a warrior, a fighter, a champion, and a survivor. I wish you the happiest of birthdays and the best upcoming year possible. 
Love, Your Spartan Sista

90 DAY CHALLENGE XIII: DAY 17
Vi-shake 
no caffeine
no soda
drink water

9 comments:

Ronna James said...

52:20

I also did Monday and Tuesday wod. Been fighting a cold, but feeling better today.

Ronna James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen Roe said...

Ran 6.5 miles. 44:40

Andrews family said...

Had to run into the wind with my two year old in her parasail (read: double jogger) on slush covered roads. Made 4.5 miles in 55 minutes.

Slow runners make fast runners look good. You're welcome.

Marguerite Spriggs said...

Made up yesterday's wod then started to run. Ran 2.5 miles and stomach was just not agreeing with me. Had to stop. Will try again another day

Anna said...

Only got 25 minutes of running in since baby woke up.

Anna said...

Only got 25 minutes of running in since baby woke up.

Tiffany said...

I'm not fast, and running is not my thing, but I did it!!!! It's the longest I've ever run at one time. Whoop! And I still felt good after (which maybe means I should have pushed myself to go faster, but I just wanted to make sure I could last through the whole thing!) 1:04:28. :)

Brent and Britta said...

48 minutes.
Ran 7 miles total. (55 minutes)