Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Mar 21, 2016

Monday 03.21.16

NOTE TO SELF: DO NOT POST THIS WOD AGAIN

Hero WOD 

5 rounds for time of:
35 kettlebell swings, 20 lbs
30 push-ups
25 pull-ups (assist as needed)
20 box jumps, 18-inch box
1-mile run

Compare to 03.20.15

Post time to comments.



90 DAY CHALLENGE XIII: DAY 78
Vi-shake 
no caffeine
no soda
drink water
no alcohol
fruit or veggie snacks
no food after 8:00pm
reduce sugar intake 
no fried food
get 8 hours of sleep
no preservatives
eliminate wheat

12 comments:

Karrie said...

Woke up late 😞
One full round of all but the running
Next 4 rounds had to cut all in 1/2 (no running)
17:30

Britta said...

Ummm, you promised us last year that we wouldn't see this wod ever again! Liar.

Julie said...

Ha ha! I saw that too and was going to say the same thing!

Julie said...

44:40
Runs on rounds 1 & 5
On spring break and had to cut short to get kids to ortho appt

Heather said...

25:12
Ran 4 mikes before I looked at workout. So took out running.
20# kettle bell
BPU
Chair assisted pull ups
Box jump

Ronna James said...

I did this wod last year and it took me over an hour to do. I didn't have enough time to do the whole thing at once, so I split it up.

Ran 5 miles- 43:58

Took my kids to school and than finished the workout.

31:37
26# kb
GPU
Jumping pull-ups
2 rounds step-ups 3 rounds box jumps
I added 100 sjr to each round

I also thought we wouldn't have to do this workout again.😀

Andrews family said...

1:12:02
15# KB
Push ups on knees
Self assisted pull ups
Box jumps
Treadmill (7.0, 7.0, 6.7, 6.3/6.2, 6.2)

Vs 1:16:23
Chair asst pull ups
Step ups
Treadmill (6.7, 6.7, 6.2, 6.0, 6.0)

#whyjenniwhy
#ihaterunning

E said...

I only did 3 rounds....34 minutes

Laura K said...

1:06 super rough but awesome

jule said...

Ran 5 miles in 44:18
Then 3 rounds-runs 15 minutes

Andrews family said...

Hurt myself this year and looks like last year too on this one. Note to self - be careful next time!!

Jenni said...

Oh no!! Sorry Mamas! I had to prepost a full week while we were gone at the Grand Canyon and I never noticed that promise in the comments. I forgot how sucky this WOD was. I will take this one out of the running so I don't accidentally repost it next year! 😁