Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Jul 29, 2016

Friday 07.29.16

"Julie"

5 rounds for time of: 
10 deadlifts, 60-80 lbs
20 wall-ball shots, 10 lb ball


Compare to 07.29.15


Hiit Mama Julie
(Happy Birthday Julie!!)

From last year- "Hi Jenni! I just wanted to take the time to let you know that your hard work here is very much appreciated. My goal when I started was to be overall healthy, active and toned.  Now, 2 1/2 years later and just a week before my 39th birthday I feel amazing! It's more than just that I feel stronger physically, I feel it mentally. I feel empowered when I complete a tough WOD, or when I beat a previous time and what my body is able to accomplish now that it couldn't even just 6 months ago!  I am also very thankful for the women who follow and comment on this blog as well.  I feel like we are a community of women that helps support each other to be the best at where we are at.  I admire that we are real. We celebrate great times but also are able to share those times when we're struggling and there's no judging. When I read what someone is able to accomplish, it inspires me to push harder.  I love being able to workout from home and be a role model to my family as well.  Your commitment to helping women become stronger in every sense of the word is a gift that is life changing and a blessing. -Sincerely, Julie
PS- I attached a pic of me in my home gym. I'm pretty proud of that arm muscle :)"




12 comments:

Denise said...

Happy birthday Julie!

Denise said...

I had the pleasure of meeting Julie a few years ago when I started teaching in the same building as her. She is a rockstar in lots of areas!
She was teacher of the year a couple years ago and nominated countless other times. She is a dedicated and godly wife, mother, and friend. I'm thankful for her!
And of course she rocks these workouts too!!

Julie said...

Thank you Denise- such sweet words! Thank you for showing me this website. Today, I am 40 & fit! I feel the absolute best in my life physically and spiritually. I enjoy our conversations and learning & growing from you! See you soon!

Julie said...

Completed WOD in hotel:
7:35
70# DL
20# thrusters for WB

Spending my 40th bday in NYC! I've already walked 19 miles in 2 days! Legs/feet are sore for sure. Thanks Jenni for this blog and all you do- thanks mamas for inspiring me! 😘

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

No wallball and didn't feel like sucking my way through thrusters so went with a KB swing
5:39
DL @75#
KBS @35#

Andrews family said...

Happy Birthday!!!

6:56
80# DL
30# thrusters for WB

Vs 7:56!! I shaved off a whole minute!!

Julie said...

Thanks!!
Way to rock it!! Thanks for making me push harder too 😉

Marguerite Spriggs said...

Forgot to update right the other day and lost my time.. I think it was around 7 minutes. 60# DL and 20# PP

45 min on elliptical before doing WOD

Rissa W said...

6:46
60# DL
15 WB

Brent and Britta said...

5:14
20lb. DL
Basketball wall ball

Bri Seltzer said...

12:14 getting back into the swing of things! 60# dl 11# wb