Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Jul 12, 2016

Tuesday 07.12.16

5 rounds for time of:
50 double-unders (200 singles)
15 dumbbell squat cleans, 20-30 lbs
15 burpees
50 double-unders (200 singles)
Rest 2 minutes 

Post time to comments.


90 DAY CHALLENGE XIV: DAY 85
Vi-shake 
no caffeine
no soda
 drink water
no alcohol
fruit or veggie snacks
no food after 8:00pm
reduce sugar intake 
no fried food
get 8 hours of sleep
no preservatives
eliminate wheat
finish strong!

5 comments:

Julie said...

26:29
singles
45# sc

Dying. Took more like 3-4 min rests. (Time is w/o rests)

Been gone for almost 2 weeks, mission trip & then a visit to my parents new home by the beach. I have been creative with my workouts, but today's squat cleans got me!

Sally said...

4 rounds
35:19
1/2 sjr
10x 44# 5x33# squat

Andrews family said...

Welcome back! You smoked me as usual!

Andrews family said...

37:21 w/ rests except last one
SJR
30# SC

I'm dripping!

Julie said...

I think you beat me! My rests weren't in my total time so add 12 min for rests 😉
It was a good one for sure!