Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Aug 26, 2016

Friday 08.26.16

21-18-15-12-9-6-3 reps for time of:
Dumbbell burpee / hang squat clean / thrusters, 10-20 lb dumbbells
Pull-ups , assist as needed

The “dumbbell burpee / hang squat clean / thrusters” is a burpee with dumbbells followed by a hang squat clean and then a thruster. 

Post time to comments. 

Demo Video
She does these burpees with a strict push-up which is not necessary but this is the best video I could find. 

Guess I need to start making my own demo videos. ;)

7 comments:

Julie said...

18:29
8# db (16# total) - my other Dumbbells are interchangeable and make it hard at times for cleans.
Assisted pull ups

Even though I went light and had more assists- this kicked my butt. I thought about quitting several times. The lighter weight helped to focus on form. I did burpee to plank, but caught myself several times going down to push up without thinking!

Happy Friday!

Becky said...

33:22
20 lb Dumbbells
Jumping squats

If I had my 10 lb dumbells I totally would have switched but I left them behind at on our vacation!

Brent and Britta said...

13:05
10 lb. Dumbbells (20 lbs. totally)
Hop pull-ups
Had to catch my breath a couple times! Whew!

Marguerite Spriggs said...

14:47 7.5# dumbbells (15# total) and assisted pull-ups. That was HARD!!!

30 min elliptical after.

Jenni said...

28:30
10 lb dumbbells
Burpees to plank (nursing a volleyball injury on my hitting arm)
Band assisted pull-ups

Andrews family said...

All day at the zoo! Then:

20:05
10# Dumbbells
Burpees to the floor
Self asst pull ups, heels on floor

Dripping everywhere!

Jessi carson said...

22:54. Ouch I say, Ouch. I did jumping pull ups. really need to invest in some bands. Used 8# because my adjustable ones were not good for this. Thanks for a great workout