Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Aug 31, 2016

Wednesday 08.31.16

Complete as many rounds as possible in 10 minutes of:
10 sumo deadlift high pulls, 25 lbs
10 burpees, jumping over the barbell (or broom)

Compare to 08.27.15

Post rounds completed to comments.

8 comments:

Julie said...

6 rounds + 10 hp
45#
I tripped over bar early on- so all my jumps after that were higher!

* last year I had 6 rounds + 10 burpees, I'm wondering if I meant HP?!

Super sore and it's only Wednesday!

Andrews family said...

6 rds + 7 SDHP
35#

Vs 6 rds + 10 SDHP
30#

Andrews family said...

Yeah - my quads are killing me!!

Andrews family said...

Then did AMRAP in 7 mins of
10 BFSU
10 leg lifts
10 hip raises (+15#)
10 body surfers

4 rds + 10 sit ups and 10 leg lifts. I kept telling myself - you're not tired! It's just like laying in the floor!

Marguerite Spriggs said...

3 mile run then
6 round completed right as the timer went off. 25#

Last day of summer vacation for me boo hoo

Becky said...

8 rounds plus 6 SDLHP of round 9. Finished round 9 after the timer

Blessed Mommy said...

4 rds and 1 set high pulls

Brent and Britta said...

8 rounds
20 lbs.