Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Sep 14, 2016

Wednesday 09.14.16

5 minutes of running
5 minutes of push presses, 20-45 lbs

There is no rest between exercises.

Post distance and reps to comments.

12 comments:

Julie said...

900m
75 PP- 35#

Followed w/
5 rounds
10 inclined weighted sit ups
5 db push up row w/ frog jump

5 minutes of plank work

Becky said...

.75 miles 8.0 on treadmill
52 40 lb push presses

Kirsten said...

.45 mile, 60 PP with 20#
Way to make me run 😉 "five minutes! I can do that..." harder than I thought but still good

Kirsten said...

Just realized I did the press where you start at the bottom and lift above your head each time, not just from my shoulders

Jamie James said...

After nearly a year of an illness I AM BACK! And on my birthday, no better day to start again

Ran the entire time ( a great accomplishment for me) .45 miles and 6 rounds of 20 presses 20#
Ending the day with 30 burpees to celebrate 30 years of life! So good to be back
Stephanie James

Jenni said...

You did snatches. Good for you!

Jenni said...

1.13 km = .7 mi
120 BFSU (shoulder restrictions)

Jamie James said...

After nearly a year of an illness I AM BACK! And on my birthday, no better day to start again

Ran the entire time ( a great accomplishment for me) .45 miles and 6 rounds of 20 presses 20#
Ending the day with 30 burpees to celebrate 30 years of life! So good to be back
Stephanie James

Andrews family said...

.68 miles (8.5 on treadmill)
100 pp w/ 30#

Had to mess with my timer twice. Also have my first cold in a long time. Yay for back to school. :(

Donette said...

Ran for 5, phone didn't track distance like I thought it was. 98 pp.

Marguerite Spriggs said...

.58 miles
90 20# push press

then some cardio

Bri Seltzer said...

.55 miles on treadmill 50 30# pp