Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Oct 26, 2016

Wednesday 10.26.16

Complete as many rounds as possible in 10 minutes of:
20 Butterfly sit-ups
5 Squat cleans, 45 lbs

Post rounds completed to comments.


90 DAY CHALLENGE XV: DAY 24
Vi-shake 
no caffeine
no soda
drink water
no alcohol

12 comments:

Julie said...

Did yesterday
7 rounds
5 rounds inclined sit ups 20#
2 rounds vampire sit ups 20# overhead
50# SC

Did
27-21-15
Back squats 50#
HSPU (bar stool)
6:53
Followed w/
3 rounds
5 min running/ 5 min rest (elliptical)
2500m total for all 3 rounds

Becky said...

9 rounds
40 lb squat clean

Melissa Christensen said...

5 rounds
I still have diastasis so I subbed 20 bfsu for 1 min plank
35# bar first time doing squat cleans so I did them nice and slow and practiced my form

On another note, my last baby turns one today and I can finally fit back into my favorite jeans I haven't been able to wear for 6 years!!! I'm so happy I was introduced to crossfit.

Stephanie James said...

4 rounds
The only weight available today was 50# or heavier. So I went slow to make sure I didn't hurt myself
50# clean

Stephanie James said...

Woot woot so exciting! Way to go

kasey said...

6 rounds + 13 BFSU
20# squat cleans

Andrews family said...

7 rounds + 10 BFSU
As rx'd

Andrews family said...

Abs of steel!!

Andrews family said...

Congrats!!

Julie said...

Good for you!!

Melissa Christensen said...

Thanks guys!

Correction 45# bar

Brent and Britta said...

7 rounds
20 lbs. squat cleans