Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Dec 16, 2016

Friday 12.16.16

3 rounds for time of:
Run 500 meters
50 double-unders (no singles!! Attempt double unders.)
50 walking lunges

Compare to 12.16.15

Post time to comments.

 Happy 16 Year Anniversary to Us!!


90 DAY CHALLENGE XV: DAY 74
Vi-shake 
no caffeine
no soda
drink water
no alcohol
 fruit or veggie snacks
no food after 8:00pm
reduce sugar intake 
no fried food
sleep 8 hours
no preservatives
eliminate wheat

NEXT WEEK'S ADDED CHALLENGE: keep up the good work and finish strong!



All of you Mamas have made me so proud. We only have 16 days left of this challenge and I want all of you to be proud of how far you have come so far and give yourself a high five for sticking with it. Let's cheer each other on for the rest of our 16 days!!

4 comments:

E said...

21:07
Culdesac was 600 meters
I attempted double unders each round but failed epically so did 200 singles after about 5 failed DUs. Also Brrrrrrr.... I'm a NC wimp about cold weather so this was the coldest WOD so far this season! I almost didn't do it but so glad I did! Thanks for posting these workouts!

Andrews family said...

I have tried double unders but have never gotten a single one.

4 RFT:
10 Turkish get ups, 15#
20 squats, butt to floor
Run 400m, treadmill at 8.2

31:45

Melissa Christensen said...

16:37
Just run and WL
Couldn't find my jumprope. But I recently tried double understand amazed myself at doing one.

Happy birthday kids! Have fun working out in Cabo in the warmth and not doing double undees! 😜😊😘

Melissa Christensen said...

*double unders