Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Dec 12, 2016

Monday 12.12.16

3 rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters
15 pull-ups, assist as needed
50 squats
15 butterfly sit-ups
Post time to comments.



90 DAY CHALLENGE XV: DAY 71
Vi-shake 
no caffeine
no soda
drink water
no alcohol
 fruit or veggie snacks
no food after 8:00pm
reduce sugar intake 
no fried food
sleep 8 hours
no preservatives
eliminate wheat

12 comments:

Julie said...

17:43
Elliptical
Self assisted pull ups
Butt to floor squats
Inclined sit ups w/ weight

Good one!

E said...

18:52
Runs were 500 meters
Pull-ups assisted.

Kirsten said...

1 round in 7:58. Held my crying toddler during squats with my five and three year olds crawling under me, then they helpfully sat on my during sit ups😂😭😂 I've got to figure out a way to do this before they all wake up

Kirsten said...

1 round in 7:58. Held my crying toddler during squats with my five and three year olds crawling under me, then they helpfully sat on my during sit ups😂😭😂 I've got to figure out a way to do this before they all wake up

Rissa W said...

Ran 2.2 miles
7:53, reverse pull ups

James Family said...

Ran 3.2 miles

14:42
Subbed 200 jump rope for run. In the middle of marathon training, so I am already running a lot.
Jumping pull-ups

Melissa Christensen said...

20:43
Jump pull-ups
Ran with my 3 year old

Melissa Christensen said...

I'm in the same boat! 😂. Workouts with kids crawling all over you are the worst!

S.J.09 said...

16:12, treadmill and reverse pull-ups.

Andrews family said...

15:03
Treadmill at 8.3
Self assisted pull ups, heels on ground
Butt to ground squats

I liked that one!

Andrews family said...

I was there just a couple of years ago! Just keep on keeping on!!

Andrews family said...

Santa's bringing me pull-up bands for Christmas!!