Hiit Mama workouts are timed so time yourself and go as FAST AS YOU CAN!! That is how you get the cardio in. If you are a new Hiit Mama, just start with the workout of the day (WOD)...no need to go back to the first post because we will eventually repeat all those workouts. Make sure and post your time in the comment section so you can track your progress! Also, there are video demos of each exercise we do down the right side bar.

Jan 30, 2017

Tuesday 01.30.17

5 rounds for time of:
Run 1,000 meters
100-m walking lunge
40-m waiters walk, 20-25 lbs, right arm
40-m waiters walk, 20-25 lbs, left arm
Post time to comments.


5 comments:

Julie said...

Will save for a day w/ more time
Did 5 rounds 40 sec on 20 sec rest
Plank jumps w/ pu
Banded squat jump
8 mt Climbers on sliders then 4 pikes
Banded glute raise left leg
Banded glute raise rt leg

No rest between rounds. Legs are burning!

Nissa V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nissa V said...

41:06
20#
No lunges because I subbed in lunges yesterday and I am skiing today.
Pulled calf feels mostly better and I hope it was not a bad decision to run on it today.
Rounds 1&2 at incline 1 but it was hurting my knee, which was odd.

Andrews family said...

45:55

Did a version closer to what Crossfit had:
5 RFT
Run 1000m (treadmill at 7.2)
200m farmers carry (2 x 25# plates)
50m waiters walk, R arm (25#)
50m waiters walk, L arm (25#)

1st round was actually 15# on waiters walks because I'm a doofus and built my dumbbell wrong. That was a good one!!

Rissa W said...

52:58
Outside runs, mostly uphill with wind in my face
20# waiters

I wanted to quit on the third round but willed myself to finish it. My running times aren't pretty!!